Share Your Knowledge
If you think you have a post idea that Next Level Blogging readers will love, why not submit it as a guest post?
Blog Topics I'm Looking For
Next Level Blogging helps bloggers and online entrepreneurs build successful and profitable businesses and will consider any topic that fits into that description.
Here are some of the topics that my audience is interested in:
- Social Media (especially Instagram)
- Time Management
- Goal Setting
- Work-Life Balance
- Photography & Images
- Blog Branding
If you have a topic idea not listed above that you think will help other bloggers succeed, I’m open to new ideas.
Mandatory Guest Post Guidelines
Please read these guidelines and plan to follow them.
I only share content that’s valuable and work with bloggers that go above and beyond to write epic content.
- 100% original content not published elsewhere, including your own website
- Minimum of 1,200 words
- Paragraphs should include 1 – 3 sentences maximum
- Correct spelling and grammar, use a tool like Grammarly to check your post
- Use headings and subheadings to organize information
- Use numbering and bullet points for lists and to drive home key points
- Headline (post title) with a minimum score of 72 in CoSchedule’s headline analyzer.
- Properly referenced resources, including a link to the original post (if applicable).
- No self-promotion links allowed. A link to your blog’s home page or a particular post can be included in your bio.
- Must respond to comments on the post for the the first 14 days after publishing.
If you submit a post that doesn’t meet these guidelines, I will ask you to revise your post. I won’t print it until you’ve done your part, so make sure you ask questions if you’re not clear on some of the requirements. I want you to succeed and I’m here to help you!
What's In It For You?
Guest posting is one of the best ways to increase awareness of your blog, build trust and authority for your brand, and drive new traffic to your blog.
If your post is published, you’re content will be promoted like crazy to my audience! That means I’ll share your post in the following ways:
- On the Next Level Blogging Facebook Page
- In the Next Level Bloggers Facebook Group
- Twice daily on Twitter for the first week
- Pinned to my relevant Pinterest boards and several group boards
- As a recommendation to my email subscribers
Once your post is published, I promote it heavily and expect you to do the same.
I’ll also consider you for future opportunities that might be a good fit.
As a guest blogger, I’ll also include your personal bio at the beginning of the post, so readers know right away who you are.
Your bio can include your photo, a link to your website (your Home page or a relevant blog post) plus a brief paragraph about you and your blog.
Ready To Apply?
If this seems like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, then let’s get to it!
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, a link to your blog or a few recent posts and, most importantly, your ideas for an awesome guest post on my blog.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve got and to publish your post on Next Level Blogging!