right Now is the perfect time to
start your blog grow your blog make money blogging changee your life!
Whether you’ve already started blogging and excited about the possibilities, or you’re still in the planning phase and trying to decide on a niche, I’ve got a solution for you.
If you’ve spent a lot of time searching the Blogosphere for tips on how to become a professional blogger, now you’re in the right place! I spend the majority of my time doing what I love – helping bloggers just like you take it to the next level. I give you the blog posts you’re looking for, with proven strategies used by professional bloggers, with easy to understand guidance.
I learned early on in my blogging career that helping other bloggers succeed is key to my own success. I call my blog coaching abilities my “superpower”.
It’s so rewarding to do what I love and be able to help people for a living. Your success truly matters to me, and I do my best to prove that with every free and paid program I create.
My #1 Goal Is Your Blog's Success
My Life Experience Makes A Difference
My life experience gives me an edge in the blogging niche, because I also have over a decade of experience managing small businesses. Before starting a blog, I already knew the sales, marketing, customer service, and even the bookkeeping side of business.
I’ve also overcome a lot of hardship to get where I am. No matter where you are right now, I can get you to where you are destined to be – much faster!
I've Been Coaching and Helping
New Bloggers Succeed
When I started blogging in 2016, I was a total newbie, just like you. I didn’t know anything about web design or guest posts, and I’d never heard of WordPress. I was determined to make a living as a blogger, so I dove in head first and taught myself everything by trial and error.
I quickly realized that I had a serious knack for teaching others how to start money-making blogs. I decided to shift my focus and make helping bloggers my #1 priority, and Next Level Blogging was born.
Hello, I'm Angel.
This is the part where I talk about myself, and I want to be completely transparent with you. Why? Because as your blogging coach, I want you to know that I’m for real – so I’m about to give you my juiciest stuff!
10 Very Personal Things
You Don't Yet Know About Me
- I live in Cincinnati, Ohio and have four adult children, who are literally the best humans I know.
- I have a beautiful Rottweiler/Black Lab mix named Romeo, who keeps me busy cleaning up the remnants of my shredded shoes and miles of toilet paper.
- I am a recovering addict and have been sober since March 26, 2016.
- I am a survivor of domestic violence, child sexual abuse, and poverty.
- I have been diagnosed with attention deficit disorder, depression, anxiety and PTSD.
- When I started my first blog, I was in my forties and living with a friend, in recovery, in college, and had less than $10 to my name.
- I was a high school drop out that later got my GED and studied Business and Marketing in college.
- My desert island albums are:
- Beyonce- Lemonade
- The Week’nd-Beauty Behind The Madness
- A Perfect Circle-Thirteenth Step
- Johnny Cash-Greatest Hit
- My desert island albums are:
- My favorite thing to do with spare time – start blog posts that I never finish!
- My next goal for Next Level Blogging is to create free and paid courses and a group coaching program (let me know if this is something you would be interested in)
- My life’s mission is to help as many addicts find their superpower and learn self-love, so drugs are no longer needed to self-medicate.
If I can start a blog, make money blogging, and change my life...
Then So Can You!
No matter what stage of life you’re currently in, or what you’ve done in the past, you have your own superpower that you’re meant to share with the world. Anything is possible, especially building a money-making blog.
It’s time to take action, stop dreaming, and unleash your superpower for helping others with your blog. I can help you do that, starting right now. Book a free discovery call to learn more.