Write For Us
If you think you have a post idea that my audience would love, why not submit it as a guest post?
Next Level Blogging helps bloggers and online entrepreneurs build successful and profitable businesses and will consider any topic that fits into that description.
Here are some of the topics that my audience is interested in:
- Social Media
- Time Management
- Goal Setting
- Work-Life Balance
Guest Post Guidelines
- 100% original content not published elsewhere, including your own website
- Minimum of 1,200 words
- Paragraphs should include 1 – 3 sentences maximum
- Correct spelling and grammar, use a tool like Grammarly to check your post
- Use headings and subheadings to organize information
- Use numbering and bullet points for lists
- Headline (post title) with a minimum score of 72 in CoSchedule’s headline analyzer
- Properly referenced resources, including a link to the original post (if applicable)
- No links. A link to your blog’s home page or a particular post will be included in your bio
- Must respond to comments on the post for the the first 14 days after publishing
What’s In It For You?
Guest posting is one of the best ways to expand your audience and drive traffic to your blog.
If your post is published, you will receive the following:
- Bio with your photo, blog name and brief description of your blog
- Link to your Home Page or a specific blog post on your website
- Exposure to the Next Level Blogging audience, since I will be sharing your post with my email subscribers and followers on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
How To Apply
Are you ready to pitch your post idea? Fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.